If we share similar values and visions for social change, I’d love to collaborate together and support you! For all booking and pricing inquiries: email email@example.com or fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page.
Supporting grassroots organizers: For September-December 2020 bookings, I am donating 15% of profits to Asians for Georgia working to mobilize AAPI voters to flip the senate.
Consultation & Facilitation
I’m available to consult with nonprofits, faith communities, schools, organizations, and businesses as they deepen their commitment to social justice and anti-racism. I specialize in:
- Ethnic and racial identity exploration
- Organizational needs-assessment
- Leadership development
- Advising on existing or proposed diversity, equity, and inclusion strategies
- Building and integrating critical frameworks for anti-racist praxes
- Asian American consciousness and solidarity
- Intersections of race, religion, gender, and sexuality
Through facilitated dialogue, active listening, and relationship-building, I utilize consulting and facilitation to help you identify and clarify your short-and long-term growth areas.
From there, I develop a plan to meet your specific needs and goals (emailed within 48 hours of our initial meeting). This plan may include a combination of training and workshops to expand your knowledge base and anti-racist frameworks. This plan may also include further consulting sessions to advise on organizational structures and programming.
Curriculum Development & Consultation
In curriculum development and consulting sessions, I work with you to develop a community-responsive and anti-racist curriculum, syllabus, or project. I help guide and define your project’s vision and mission, learning objectives, units, lessons, activities, and potential collaborations.
As opposed to more exploratory “consulting and facilitation” meetings, these sessions focus on providing resources, refining structure, and applying community-responsive and anti-racist frameworks for a specific curriculum, syllabus, or project.
I specialize in:
- Culturally relevant, responsive, and responsible pedagogies
- Decolonial pedagogies to cultivate community, creativity, and critical consciousness
- Building solidarity in the classroom
- Building students’ sense of self and confidence
- Ethnic Studies curriculum
- Asian American Studies curriculum
- Women of color theory and curriculum
- Queer theory and curriculum
Training & Workshops
I am available to design workshops specific to your needs and growth goals. As an educator, youth organizer, and former minister, I am highly experienced in and passionate about creating hospitable learning environments for diverse groups to engage in complex and difficult topics.
I am available for a series or single workshops on the following topics:
- Black, Brown, and Asian Solidarity Movements
- Asian American Identity Development
- Asian American History, Consciousness, and Solidarity
- Women of Color Theory, Healing, and Empowerment
- Queer Asian American Identities
- Storytelling and Zine-Making
Past Workshops Include:
- Confronting Anti-Blackness in Asian American Communities
- Queering Ethnic Studies
- Storytelling and Zine-Making Workshop
- Youth Advocacy: Trauma-Informed Best Practices
- Criminalization and School-to-Prison Pipeline
- Queer Asian American Christianity
- Asian Americans and Racial Justice
- Asian American Decolonization through the lens of Black Lives Matter
- My Asian American Story (for high schoolers)
Have questions? Ready to book? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form below for all inquiries.
Need something you don’t see? Let’s work together to develop a workshop or series personally tailored to your community’s needs.
Community Rates available.